The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

Treehouse Mafia Theme

Archerknight

U.K (Leeds)

Treehouse Mafia Theme

Post by Archerknight on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:08 pm

As you know, we now have mafia on the server. Most people have been talking about making a treehouse theme. This thread is for people to give there opinion on what the names of the new roles will be, and what they're action are. Here's a default theme, I will edit it as we go, until we have made it all about or related to the treehouse. Give ideas such as; I think that the mafias name should be vappy or the villager should be shane. Also, we can create new roles, like maybe squirrel, fatboy, angry asian? Be creative lol!

Default theme:
    Spoiler:
    var defaultTheme={name:"default",sides:[{"side":"mafia","translation":"Mafia"},{"side":"mafia1","translation":"French Canadian Mafia"},{"side":"mafia2","translation":"Italian Mafia"},{"side":"village","translation":"Good people"},{"side":"werewolf","translation":"WereWolf"},{"side":"godfather","translation":"Godfather"}],roles:[{"role":"villager","translation":"Villager","side":"village","help":"You dont have any special commands during the night! Vote to remove people in the day!","actions":{}},{"role":"inspector","translation":"Inspector","side":"village","help":"Type /Inspect [name] to find his/her identity!","actions":{"night":{"inspect":{"target":"AnyButSelf","common":"Self","priority":30}}}},{"role":"bodyguard","translation":"Bodyguard","side":"village","help":"Type /Protect [name] to protect someone!","actions":{"night":{"protect":{"target":"AnyButSelf","common":"Role","priority":5,"broadcast":"role"}},"startup":"role-reveal"}},{"role":"mafia","translation":"Mafia","side":"mafia","help":"Type /Kill [name] to kill someone!","actions":{"night":{"kill":{"target":"AnyButTeam","common":"Team","priority":11,"broadcast":"team"}},"startup":"team-reveal"}},{"role":"werewolf","translation":"WereWolf","side":"werewolf","help":"Type /Kill [name] to kill someone!","actions":{"night":{"kill":{"target":"AnyButSelf","common":"Self","priority":10}},"distract":{"mode":"ChangeTarget","hookermsg":"You tried to distract the Werewolf (what an idea, srsly), you were ravishly devoured, yum!","msg":"The ~Distracter~ came to you last night! You devoured her instead!"},"avoidHax":["kill"]}},{"role":"hooker","translation":"Pretty Lady","side":"village","help":"Type /Distract [name] to distract someone! Vote to remove people in the day!","actions":{"night":{"distract":{"target":"AnyButSelf","common":"Self","priority":1}}}},{"role":"mayor","translation":"Mayor","side":"village", "help":"You dont have any special commands during the night! Vote to remove people in the day! (your vote counts as 2)","actions":{"vote":2}},{"role":"spy","translation":"Spy","side":"village","help":"You can find out who is going to get killed next!(no command for this ability) Vote to remove people in the day!","actions":{"hax":{"kill":{"revealTeam":0.33,"revealPlayer":0.1}}}},{"role":"godfather","translation":"Godfather","side":"godfather","help":"Type /Kill [name] to kill someone! You can kill 2 targets, Type /kill [name2] again to select your second target!","actions":{"night":{"kill":{"target":"AnyButSelf","common":"Self","priority":20,"limit":2}},"distract":{"mode":"ChangeTarget","hookermsg":"You tried to seduce the Godfather... you were killed instead!","msg":"The ~Distracter~ came to you last night! You killed her instead!"},"avoidHax":["kill"]}},{"role":"vigilante","translation":"Vigilante","side":"village","help":"Type /Kill [name] to kill someone!(dont kill the good people!)","actions":{"night":{"kill":{"target":"AnyButSelf","common":"Self","priority":19}}}},{"role":"mafia1","translation":"French Canadian Mafia","side":"mafia1","help":"Type /Kill [name] to kill someone!","actions":{"night":{"kill":{"target":"AnyButTeam","common":"Team","priority":12,"broadcast":"team"}},"startup":"team-reveal"}},{"role":"mafia2","translation":"Italian Mafia","side":"mafia2","help":"Type /Kill [name] to kill someone!","actions":{"night":{"kill":{"target":"AnyButTeam","common":"Team","priority":11,"broadcast":"team"}},"startup":"team-reveal"}},{"role":"conspirator1","translation":"French Canadian Conspirator","side":"mafia1","help":"You dont have any special commands during the night! You are sided French Canadian Mafia. Vote to remove people in the day!","actions":{"inspect":{"revealAs":"villager"},"startup":"team-reveal"}},{"role":"conspirator2","translation":"Italian Conspirator","side":"mafia2","help":"You dont have any special commands during the night! You are sided Italian Mafia. Vote to remove people in the day!","actions":{"inspect":{"revealAs":"villager"},"startup":"team-reveal"}},{"role": "mafiaboss1","translation":"Don French Canadian Mafia","side":"mafia1","help":"Type /Kill [name] to kill someone! You can't be distracted!","actions":{"night":{"kill":{"target":"AnyButTeam","common":"Team","priority":12,"broadcast":"team"}},"distract":{"mode":"ignore"},"startup":"team-reveal"}},{"role":"mafiaboss2","translation":"Don Italian Mafia","side":"mafia2","help":"Type /Kill [name] to kill someone! You can't be distracted!","actions":{"night":{"kill":{"target":"AnyButTeam","common":"Team","priority":11,"broadcast":"team"}},"distract":{"mode":"ignore"},"startup":"team-reveal"}},{"role":"samurai","translation":"Samurai","side":"village","help":"Type /Kill [name] during the day phase to kill someone! You will be revealed when you kill, so make wise choices! You are allied with the Good people.","actions":{"standby":{"kill":{"target":"AnyButSelf","msg":"You can kill now using /kill [name] :","killmsg":"~Self~ pulls out a sword and strikes it through ~Target~'s chest!"}}}},{"role":"miller","translation":"Miller","side":"village","help":"You dont have any special commands during the night! Vote to remove people in the day! Oh, and insp sees you as Mafia","actions":{"inspect":{"revealAs":"mafia"}}},{"role":"truemiller","translation":"Miller","side":"village","help":"You dont have any special commands during the night! Vote to remove people in the day!","actions":{"inspect":{"revealAs":"mafia"},"lynch":{"revealAs":"mafia"},"startup":{"revealAs":"villager"},"onlist":"mafia"}},{ "role":"miller1","translation":"Miller","side":"village","help":"You dont have any special commands during the night! Vote to remove people in the day!","actions":{"inspect":{"revealAs":"mafia1"},"lynch":{"revealAs":"mafia1"},"startup":{"revealAs":"villager"},"onlist":"mafia2"}},{"role":"miller2","translation":"Miller","side":"village","help":"You dont have any special commands during the night! Vote to remove people in the day!","actions":{"inspect":{"revealAs":"mafia2"},"lynch":{"revealAs":"mafia2"},"startup":{"revealAs":"villager"},"onlist":"mafia1"}}],roles1:["bodyguard","mafia","inspector","werewolf","hooker","villager","truemiller","villager","mafia","villager","mayor"],roles2:["bodyguard","mafia1","mafia1","inspector","hooker","villager","mafia2","mafia2","villager","villager","villager","mayor","villager","spy","villager","miller1","miller2","mafiaboss1","villager","vigilante","villager","godfather","mafiaboss2","samurai","villager","villager","werewolf","mafia1","mafia2","bodyguard"],villageCantLoseRoles:["mayor","vigilante","samurai"]};
    Walrus
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

I can shoot lightning bolts out of my mouth!
    BROMACIAAA!!!!

Re: Treehouse Mafia Theme

Post by Walrus on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:12 pm

I honestly think GF could be Vappy, who shoots them down with his Super Shotgun. Anybody disagree?
    Trinitrotoluene
    Administrator
    Administrator

smile ◠‿◠
    「st☆rlight」

Post by Trinitrotoluene on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:23 pm

I wouldn't be against setting my name for the inspector's role.

3ds fc: 0173-1523-3949
    pokémon x: rebecca
    pokémon y: lincoln
    twitter handle: @246_Tritone
    np: calibre - half full - shelf life vol. 2
    Artist Smeargle
    Administrator
    Administrator

The Fanciest Man

Post by Artist Smeargle on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Perhaps I could be the Samurai or Vigilante?

Mr. Azurill = Mayor/Godfather
    teh vappy = [Whichever one Azurill doesn't get]
    A Minccino = Bodyguard
    Troll = Italian Mafia
    Spammer = French Canadian Mafia
    Annoying User = Mafia
    Regular User = Villager

I dunno. Those are just suggestions.

"hiper" --()--

Rika is still dead.

Rips from http://www.pkparaiso.com/ pls give them more credit.

Credit to Mr. Sufat for this absolutely SMASHING avatar.
    harsha
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Post by harsha on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Werewolf anybody? No? I guess it's MINE!
    Walrus
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

BROMACIAAA!!!!

Post by Walrus on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:39 pm

I dunno what I want to be. I was thinking of being a custom role, with 9999 Votes. Like Kuja in FF.

Also, I would be sided alone, or with another custom role. (You are the Zatch Bell! As King of the Mamodo World, you get 9999 votes! Use these to save your partner, *role*, in a sticky situation!)
    Artist Smeargle
    Administrator
    Administrator

The Fanciest Man

Post by Artist Smeargle on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:52 pm

That's a truly frightening picture, Walrus.
    Nah. I think that would be sort of...

OVER(9000)POWERED

Unless of course, the chances of getting said job are lesser then the other jobs.

...No matter. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying, it could be overpowered.
    Just my opinion.

Anywho. Continue as normal.

"hiper" --()--

Rika is still dead.

Rips from http://www.pkparaiso.com/ pls give them more credit.

Credit to Mr. Sufat for this absolutely SMASHING avatar.
    Walrus
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

BROMACIAAA!!!!

Post by Walrus on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Some roles can't be nightkilled. Think of this one as one that can't be voted out. It also is easy to spot, becuase if I voted you, and EVERYONE ELSE votes me, yet you are the one removed, it's kinda obvious. Plus, many themes have already have a role like this.
    Trinitrotoluene
    Administrator
    Administrator

smile ◠‿◠
    「st☆rlight」

Post by Trinitrotoluene on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Walrus wrote:I dunno what I want to be. I was thinking of being a custom role, with 9999 Votes. Like Kuja in FF.

Also, I would be sided alone, or with another custom role. (You are the Zatch Bell! As King of the Mamodo World, you get 9999 votes! Use these to save your partner, *role*, in a sticky situation!)

Too overpowered. Can't happen. I will make sure it doesn't go through. People, when thinking of roles, make sure they're balanced. When I say balanced, I mean that the role has to have limits and can be checked. While one can side by themselves, I'd rather have that be triggered should an event arise, rather than being alone by default.

Walrus
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

BROMACIAAA!!!!

Post by Walrus on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:02 pm

I don't want this to be a reskin. (Same as normal Mafia, different names.) That's why I'm coming up with some custom roles. We can have...
    -Bodyguard with 2 Protects
    -Mafia that shows up as Villager
    -Mafia that can't be distracted, but doesn't kill distractor
    -Mayor with several votes (5, perhaps)

These are things you need in a Theme to make it good (Although not specifically THESE roles).
    Trinitrotoluene
    Administrator
    Administrator

smile ◠‿◠
    「st☆rlight」

Post by Trinitrotoluene on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:07 am

We've a thread regarding this in The Suggestion Box. Locking this thread for irrelevancy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:48 pm