The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

My thanks to everyone.

millennium vappy
    Administrator
    Administrator

A garbage can of a city

My thanks to everyone.

Post by millennium vappy on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:10 pm

Hi. My name is millennium vappy, formerly teh vappy. This will probably be my final post on the forums (unless it sparks back to life somehow). I just wanted to type out a list of thanks for everyone who was with me since I became owner of the server. The list is as follows:

Thanks go to:

Maku: A brilliant shitposter and player of other games, even if he was adopted into the Treehouse family.
    Chu, Achoy, Deoxys, and Sol: Friends from another server. Even though they probably weren't with me back in the PO days, I'm still thanking them anyway.
    LC (Zulius) and The True DragonForce: Good battlers and roleplayers. I liked trying to help them get through some tough moments.
    ThePower, Brie, Artist Smeargle, and Roxie: Good battlers and players of other games. Roxie especially helped me go through some rough times.
    Rick, Harsha, and Kira: Excellent battlers who I enjoyed battling every now and then.
    Gangsta Luvv, Icey, Skarmpiss, and the other pre-2015 hackers who I don't remember: Trolling, DDOSing, and crashing our server.
    Adam Snowden and Shade: Making even GL, Icey, Skarm, and all the other pre-2015 hackers seem like decent human beings.
    Chiramii: A good friend who let me stay with him when I was forced to move.
    BOO: Making that awesome sig banner which I still use. Great artistic talent.
    Astruvis: Adding polls to the server scripts.
    Kyu: Adding the guest book and the user colour support to the me command in the server scripts.
    Audeino
    Grace Jasper
    Sheenx
    AwesomeSerperior
    Skyleon
    Kun
    ExpEX
    Blade 12
    Zelda
    Phoenix
    reta
    vol60
    pkms
    Misora
    Tizara
    Manaphy72
    Nasira
    Ridley
    Octillery
    Hardcore Karas
    Ralts
    Hemlock
    Walrus
    McQ
    LS (Lady Salamence)
    SwiftBlade
    Beatrice
    Claire (Kate)
    Paper-remote
    Anbu Xem
    Kurokawa-kun
    Aizeana
    Light Vilcon
    Darkanine
    Kraziub
    Sufat Sheleg
    Pocky
    Anyone else that stuck out with me whom I can't remember.
    The former owners who kept Treehouse going on throughout the 2000s and beyond, even though I wasn't a part until late 2010.

No thanks go to:

Jon (not JonFreeman, in case you got confused): An annoying roommate who made my life start falling apart who I managed to get away from.
    Chiramii's family: Just plain messing everything up for me and Chiramii.
    Taken: A troll who would correct literally everything said by anyone (and putting the corrections in separate lines, no less!) to the point of annoying them, even going so far as to evade bans. Basically the worst chatter in the server.

If you are/were a regular (or otherwise visitor) of the Treehouse servers on Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!, and I forgot to thank you (most likely because I didn't remember, sorry), I can add you onto the list. If you all really miss me that much or just weren't able to talk with me when you first saw me on the server years ago, I am still alive, so feel free to send me a PM, and I can send you a link to our Discord server.

Thanks BOO for making the sig banner.
    ...:

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:19 pm