The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

PurpleZigzagoon Stream: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - AntiHero

Roxie
    Administrator
    Administrator

Purple Zigzagoon

PurpleZigzagoon Stream: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - AntiHero

Post by Roxie on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:44 pm

As the image above and the title says, I, PurpleZigzagoon, will be streaming The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD. Now the confusing part would be the AntiHero remark. For those of you who haven't been keeping track of Twilight Princess HD news, the game will include this mode called "Hero Mode". Hero Mode is a feature that makes enemies deal double the damage and hearts will not drop from grass, pots, rocks, etc. The game is also has Amiibo functionality. Specifically with the following amiibos (and what they do):

• Link - Restocks arrows (undetermined amount, assuming all arrows)
    • Toon Link - Restocks arrows (undetermined amount, assuming all arrows)
    • Zelda - Restores hearts (undetermined amount, assuming all hearts)
    • Sheik - Restores hearts (undetermined amount, assuming all hearts)
    • Ganondorf - Enemies deal double damage

With the Ganondorf amiibo making enemies deal double the damage, it can be stacked with Hero Mode which will make Link take quadruple damage with his only chance of healing being from potions, heart containers, fairies, and pieces of hearts. This makes it one of the most hardest Zelda runs ever, only rivaled by doing this run with 3 hearts (which I will not do!).

I do have rules that I must follow in this run, and they are as followed:

• Hero Mode must be active
    • Ganondorf amiibo must be scanned
    • I cannot scan the Zelda or Sheik amiibo.
    • I can only scan the Link amiibo a set number of times (15)
    • I can only heal by Heart Containers, Heart Pieces, Fairies, Soup, and Potions
    • I
    • must
      get the Hawkeye item.
    • I have to visit the Cave of Shadows at least once.

So yeah, for any of you who see this, be sure to join me! It'll be starting at 11 AM Est and the time it will end is undetermined. I hope you all come by and enjoy it!

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:42 am