The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

All Your Guitars Are Belong to Treehouse

The Threat of Decay
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

In reverence, she shall speak my name.

All Your Guitars Are Belong to Treehouse

Post by The Threat of Decay on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:02 pm

Just kidding. In all seriousness, post pics of your guitar(s) and/or bass(es) here.

Bass:
    My Fender Jazz Bass. You'd be surprised how well this thing plays metal. Other than the strings and the adjusted truss rod, this thing is straight out of the box.

Guitar:
    And the crown jewel of my achievements on Tales of Eastern Slaughterland, my ESP LTD EC-401FM. I still struggle with suicidal thoughts sometimes, but 30 minutes with this baby and they disappear for a while. It normally comes with an EMG 60 in the neck and an 81 in the bridge, but I bought an 85 and put it in the bridge and moved the 81 to the neck. I also changed out the string type and adjusted the truss rod on this one. Pretty soon, I plan on swapping out those EMGs completely for some Seymour-Duncan Black Winters, though. I'll post a pic when that happens.

I plan on getting another ESP LTD at some point and swapping the pickups on it for Seymour-Duncan Blackouts as well as a Martin Acoustic Guitar, so I'll also post a pic of each when that all happens.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:08 am