The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

Terribad Anime Thread

The Threat of Decay
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

In reverence, she shall speak my name.

Terribad Anime Thread

Post by The Threat of Decay on Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:05 pm

Post about your least favorite anime here, or anime that you know is bad, but you love watching anyway.

My least favorite anime is probably Shakugan no Shana due to how I hate ALL of the characters and the plot is so slow to start up.

The undisputed king of bad anime that I still love is Infinite Stratos. I know that it's absolute garbage, including the plot, but I love it anyway for some reason.
    Constantina

Hopefully not in Greece. (It's Greece)

Re: Terribad Anime Thread

Post by Constantina on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:13 pm

Although I do not watch too much anime (nowadays I do not watch movies or any video-media series other than Youtube stuff, cause lazy), I consider my personal worst anime to be UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie. The only thing that's good about this anime is the catgirls. It's f Wink cking trash, seriously. Even the action sequences are boring and poorly animated and... I honestly don't even know what is going on with the plot, the universe and anything really. Also there is a little bit of nudity, which is not even that masturbatable and the fact that everything in this anime is so cringeworthy will probably ruin your lewd expectations even more. In case you wanted something cheesy to laugh at, brace yourself for toddler humour. Either way, bless all these great catgirl gifs that this anime has offered us, because they are the only things that make this anime... actually no, they does not make it any better.
    Although, I will be honest and say that I only watched the first two episodes, they did bore me to death. So... yeah. It's bad. Don't even watch it while on LSD, because you will have some insane f Wink cking existential crisis while watching it and you will end up hanging yourself in one of these Japanese suicide forests, or whatever they are called. Or maybe you can try watching it and show me the show's redeemable points.

Last edited by Constantina on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I went full retard and did not read what I wrote again and ended up making hundreds of spelling errors and hundreds of catgirls died that day)
    The Threat of Decay
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

In reverence, she shall speak my name.

Post by The Threat of Decay on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:55 am

When I have time, I'll check it out for the lolz. I don't even like catgirls that much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:20 pm