The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

Hyperdimension Neptunia/Megadimension Neptunia

The Threat of Decay
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

In reverence, she shall speak my name.

Hyperdimension Neptunia/Megadimension Neptunia

Post by The Threat of Decay on Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:19 pm

With the North American release of Megadimension Neptunia Victory II coming soon, I felt it was appropriate to make a thread for those who enjoy the games like I do.

Anyone want to express hype? Or perhaps the opposite, for any reason? If you want, you can gush about your favorite characters, moments, games, locations, or even episodes of the anime. You can also list your least favorite of any of the listed, as long as your reasoning isn't completely rude.

I'll start off by saying that my favorite character is Vert/Green Heart. She's the most attractive in my opinion, and her personality just makes my heart melt. My least favorite character is probably Peashy due to her erratic nature.
    The Threat of Decay
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

In reverence, she shall speak my name.

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia/Megadimension Neptunia

Post by The Threat of Decay on Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:02 pm

I know this is double posting, but I felt I had to in order to spread the word that Megadimension Neptunia VII is finally out. I may have to wait a week since I pre-ordered the Limited Edition, but I'm so friggin stoked!

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:36 am