The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

Treehouse's indefinite hiatus.

Roxie
    Administrator
    Administrator

Purple Zigzagoon

Treehouse's indefinite hiatus.

Post by Roxie

As per request from vappy, I'm making this a forum-wide post. Both Treehouse servers are down for an indefinite amount of time due to internet troubles on vappy's end. I will make an update for when things have been changed and we are back on the grid.
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:53 pm by The Threat of Decay

Thankfully, Skyleon's been kind enough to host a backup server. It's not listed on the registry, so you'll have to get the info from the big man himself (vappy) or Skyleon. I don't know if the boss man wants me revealing the IP address and password (the server's password protected in order to get in at all), so I'll just leave it to vappy and Sky. I'll delete this post at the behest of vaps, Sky, Roxie or any of the other admins or cool peeps in contact with them.

Post on Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:15 am by Skyleon

To avoid DDoS attacks, the server is currently private as requested by vappy. If you want to connect to the server, you can message me or vappy for the advanced connection and server password.

Post on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:44 am by millennium vappy

and now, even that server's down. I even sent skyleon a PM stating this. must be a hardware problem or something?

Post on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:56 pm by millennium vappy

no available server at the moment. sky has no other computer to run the server on (to my knowledge), and I'm not sure about roxie

Post on Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:42 pm by Roxie

millennium vappy wrote:I'm not sure about roxie

I'm letting the Gateway rest quietly for a while before it sees any use. That laptop runs extremely hot after a long period of use.

Post on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:29 pm by millennium vappy

Me and an IRL friend are improvising on trying to get the server back up (though private for the moment).

Post on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:04 pm by millennium vappy

And now it turns out my friend's internet's being shut down. Meanwhile, Skyleon's back to hosting. Not sure for how long, though.

Last edited by millennium vappy on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : keeping up)

Post on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:05 pm by millennium vappy

And now me and my friend finally get the server up. Let's see how long it'll last before his internet goes out...

Post on Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:20 am by millennium vappy

And now I'm doing the worst thing ever. Going public again.

Post on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:16 pm by millennium vappy

It went out, but...we can still connect? Weird...

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:18 am