The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

Senran Kagura, anyone?

Poll

Favorite game?

[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    100% [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    The Threat of Decay
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

In reverence, she shall speak my name.

Senran Kagura, anyone?

Post by The Threat of Decay on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:00 am

Alright, before we go any further, let's just note some ground rules.

1. Be a gentleman/lady. If you like certain characters, list why in a respectful manner. Don't say flagrant things like "HURR I WANNA JIZZ ALL OVER HER" or whatever.
    2. Respect other people's opinions. Should be fair enough. Not everyone has the same taste as you.
    3. Don't post explicit photos. This rule, to be frank, will be rather difficult to follow, considering the nature of the series, but I'm sure that you can find some tasteful photos of your favorite characters. You just have to look kinda hard, ESPECIALLY for Katsuragi.

I would think these rules would fall under the forum rules anyway, but I felt these had to be reiterated.

Let's start our discussion by listing our favorite SK game and character and why.

My favorite Senran Kagura game is Shinovi Versus due to the Musou style gameplay and how easy it is to pick up, but hard to master. It was also the first SK game I picked up. I'm sure that my favorite will change to Estival Versus after it comes out in the states. My favorite character from the series is Yumi, due to her elegant aesthetic design, gorgeous eyes (which probably falls under aesthetic design, but whatever), exquisite sounding voice, and her backstory really intrigued me. Not to mention, her powers are wicked cool (no pun intended). Her Girl's Heart story and Bon Appetit storyline also showed her to be absolutely adorable. Cuteness is justice, after all.

EDIT: Of course, the first topic and/or post of 2016 has to be about Senran Kagura lol.
    EDIT2: If and when an admin finds this, can they move this thread to the correct category? I seem to have misplaced it when I drunkenly made this thread.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:35 am