The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

Welcome to the Showdown! (Sign-ups)

Roxie
    Administrator
    Administrator

Purple Zigzagoon

Welcome to the Showdown! (Sign-ups)

Post by Roxie on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:41 pm

Welcome to the Showdown!
    hosted by (Shadow) Roxas

Hello members of Treehouse! It's been a while since we've had an actual forums-wide tournament. Since we've recently gotten our server on Pokemon Showdown!, I felt like we should have a tournament in order to celebrate the server's coming. This tournament will be Generation 6 ORAS OU, with the newly released Pokemon Hoopa and its forme Hoopa-Unbound being allowed into the tournament. There WILL be a prize for the winner of the tournament, but the prize will be determined with millennium vappy and myself. Remember to have fun! I won't be participating in this tournament by the way.

The rules are:

• It will be taking place on our Pokemon Showdown! server.
    • Don't complain about hax. Say sorry at the very least if it bothers you that much.
    • You MUST have a forums account in order to participate.
    • You may switch teams between each round.
    • You must post your Pokemon Showdown! name as well as "in" so you can join the tournament.
    • There will be a maximum of 16 people in the tournament.

The battling rules are:

• This is a best of 3 tour. To win your round, you need to win two matches out of 3 in order to advance to the next round.
    • You must have a Generation 6 ORAS OU team that falls in the guidelines of Smogon's OU tier.

Current Participants:

• Tizara

Last edited by Roxas on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Tizara

Re: Welcome to the Showdown! (Sign-ups)

Post by Tizara on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:05 pm

Tizara: In

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:01 am