The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

Pokemon3D?! (PC Windows game)

Pokemon3D?! (PC Windows game)

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:50 am

Oh snap!This thread is outdated. Too bad.

Can I catch Pokemon in this game and use em to battle other Pokemon?

No. You find Yu Gi Oh cards on the road and you throw em at people's face and it eats their soul or something, I don't know how that works.

WTF is dis?

This is a remake of Pokemon Gold/Silver in 3D.

Do I need any requirements to run this? Perhaps a Pokemon Gold or Pokemon Silver rom file?

Not at all! You just download the Pokemon 3D Launcher, you double click the son of a *****, you click Download latest version and when it's done updating boom! you can click Start Game and... and start the game?

OMG HOW I START GAEM DIS SUX DIX FAK SEET

No worries! No worries! You can proceed to start your journey by pressing New Game.

WTF HOW I MOV OMGGGG

Wait up, man! Well, this is probably the first time you are experiencing a FPS game. You can move forward by using the "W" button and use the mouse to move your screen around like a mad person, because everyone is a lion inside his heart! But if you don't like using your mouse, you can use the "A" and "D" keys to move around your camera. You can also use the "S" key to turn around but it's incredibly confusing and will make you dizzy! You made your first baby steps! Good job! Also, your left mouse button and Enter is the Use/Main/The thing that you keep pressing uncontrollably key. And it's probably the reason why you couldn't get past the Professional Oak Tree. You can also press the middle mouse button to open up your Pokemon page. You know, the page that shows you your Pokemon. Oh, also E opens the menu in which you can Save and all the goodies.

You can also choose one out of many characters!

Are there any other options or keys?

Of course! F1 turns your HUD off and on, F2 allows you to take Screenshots (screenshots are located in the Pokemon/Screenshots ["Screenshots" will appear after you DO take a screenshot, dummy!]), If you click F3 then you can view the debug menu, F5 allows you to go in Third Person mode, F11 can make your game go Full screen, C changes your camera mode (from free Camera to strict Camera, which allows you to turn around only by using A and D keys) and finally M is to mute music.

Is there any online Co Op option?

I am not expecting anyone to ask this, but yes, there's a LAN Co Op, you can find that option by proceeding to the first Pokemon Center and move to your left, at the connection guy (you know, like we say "doomguy"), I am not sure if it's going to get updated, or whatever. Hopefully we can have freaking online battles and take a **** on the new version of Pokemon Online!

Excuse me, kind sir, I've been wondering, since I am pretty addicted to well developed games, like Call of Duty, and I wanted to know-

No. You cannot go prone, you cannot sprint, you cannot crouch and you cannot aim down your sights, since you don't have a freaking XM8 or an ACR or any other weapon, because you are a ten years old that has hopes and dreams and goes in an adventure to catch some little monsters in the wild and train em, because his mother is an ignorant *****.

MORE INFO: http://www.indiedb.com/games/pokmon-3d
    DOWNLOAD: http://www.indiedb.com/games/pokmon-3d/downloads/pokmon-3d-launcher (You click the Download Now red button)
    FORUMS: http://pokemon3d.net/forum/

Oh yeah, you cannot play this on Windows 8. Cry baby. :/

Also keep in mind that the game is still not finished, there is going to be a lot of new things. You don't have to download the latest update from the site, you can just download the final version on the launcher.

Or, if you are really lazy and you cannot double click some program, you can check this topic any time to see when the new version is out or whatever your heart wants! In this topic you can also post your Pokemon Team, your starter, how much you love biscuits or whatever the Bible tells you to! You can also post something on this topic for no reason! You know why?
    BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HORNY!
    HO-HO-HO
    HO-HO
    Phoenix out. :v

Last edited by PhoenixSeriousStone on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:32 am; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : Hipster powers allowed me to proceed.)
    The Threat of Decay
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

In reverence, she shall speak my name.

Re: Pokemon3D?! (PC Windows game)

Post by The Threat of Decay on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:53 am

Sounds like a kickass idea. I'll definitely try it out sometime.
    Crossfire12
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

The world

Post by Crossfire12 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:33 pm

something like pokemmo beat this game by far still not it's a bad game but we will see when it's done

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:10 am