The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Server!

millennium vappy
    Administrator
    Administrator

A garbage can of a city

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Server!

Post by millennium vappy on Tue May 22, 2012 3:10 am

This is a topic regarding the newly-opened Treehouse server for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. It's basically a server where we hang out and shoot each other.

The reason why I am hosting a W:ET server is because some of the people here may be interested in first person shooters, and the fact I found the game enjoyable, so I thought I'd run one just for you people to enjoy!

To get started quickly, download and install the game (it's free, it runs on Windows, Linux, and Mac, and it will work on many systems), then the patches (get this patch for Windows first) (You shouldn't need to do this with Mac), then join at 71.82.78.16:10666 (by connect to IP option) and get to fighting!

(hopefully the port should still work. server runs no quarter. download time may take a while, so get a drink while you are at it)

How to get the No Quarter mod running quickly: First, make a folder named "nq" in wherever you installed W:ET. Then, extract the contents of this .zip file to the nq folder. Then, attempt to connect to the server. Everything should be going well by now.

Get an error saying DUPLICATE GUID or something like that? This link should help you. Just save the etkey file to wherever the instructions say. Hopefully you should not get thrown out when another player joins in. Don't forget to enable PunkBuster. Not only will it help, but it saves XP. I don't know why, that's just the way it is. If you get a grey screen upon enabling PunkBuster, I have no idea how to fix it. Just try and update the thing or something.

Last edited by millennium vappy on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:53 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : yep x3)
    harsha
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Re: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Server!

Post by harsha on Tue May 22, 2012 5:59 am

Hmm, this sounds like fun. After finals I'll download the game and join you guys!
    Ryuzaki Orwen

Toronto, Canada

Post by Ryuzaki Orwen on Tue May 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Seems interesting..I'll give it a try!
    Kira Light
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Post by Kira Light on Tue May 22, 2012 7:00 pm

I will download this when I get the chance.
    Hemlock

Astral Void

Post by Hemlock on Tue May 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Captain Osama reporting for duty!
    Ryuzaki Orwen

Toronto, Canada

Post by Ryuzaki Orwen on Tue May 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Captain Cosby might be reporting for duty!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:35 pm