The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

What is your favorite Video Game Antagonist?

Roxie
    Administrator
    Administrator

Purple Zigzagoon

What is your favorite Video Game Antagonist?

Post by Roxie on Sun May 20, 2012 10:37 pm

The title is self-descriptive. Basically, just say what your favorite video game villian/antagonist is (and from what game too, please).
    Rules: Don't flame at others. Have fun. Use the edit option to change your post, Have fun.

I'll start.

My favorites would be Master Albert, Master Thomas, the four Guardian Megamen, Prometheus and Pandora, and Omega. All of them are from either Megaman X/Zero, Megaman ZX, and Megaman ZX Advent. No real reason though. They just are cool to me (hence why I'm named after Prometheus, since he's Number 1 to me).

Start of turn 1
    Gardevoir has Mega Evolved into Mega Gardevoir!
    Gardevoir used Focus Blast!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 lost 100% of its health!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 fainted!

蓝色闪光: ⊙▽⊙
    Shadow Roxas: Noooot this time buddy
    蓝色闪光 forfeited against Shadow Roxas!

The window was disabled due to one of the players closing the battle window.
    Ryuzaki Orwen

Toronto, Canada

Re: What is your favorite Video Game Antagonist?

Post by Ryuzaki Orwen on Sun May 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Dr Neo Cortex, N gin, Dingodile, and N Tropy are from Crash Bandicoot.Cipher from Pokemon Colosseum.Frieza from DBZ games.
    Kun
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Argentina, South América

Post by Kun on Mon May 21, 2012 1:33 am

Sephiroth from FF VII. His bgm is in latin. And he's damn genocidal.

Ripper Roo, from Crash Bandicoot. Dude is insane.

Heihachi Mishima, from Tekken. He's fucking hard on top difficulty.

Diablo, from Diablo 2. With 3 spells and a physical attack, this bitch could destroy entire parties of noobs.

The Queen, from Spyro: Year of the Dragon. She was ugly and matched the game's requirements.

Kira Light
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Post by Kira Light on Mon May 21, 2012 9:01 am

I'd have to say it's GlaDOS from Portal. That guy is simply amazing.

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Dr. Breen, from Half Life 2.A simple motherf***er that thinks by filling up cities with alien/human cops that bang you with the metro stunstick everytime you go close to em, flying cameras that take pictures of you even when you are in a bathroom (IF you have a bathroom left from the war) and giant walls that move and close every museum and big buildings in cities will make us and all the humanity better...that actualy makes him more of an a**hole but...NEEEXT

Mordekai, from Serious Sam: The Second Encounter.W are talking about a freaking giant ghost that drops flesh.This guy is the greatest summoner in Mental's army.He thinks you are so easy and small threat that he only attacks you by summoning creatures.People say he is lazy to use something else on you or weak to do any other move, I just say he thinks you are a small f*** infront of the Sirian army...

Headless Horseman, from Team Fortress 2.Yeah that is an online gun game but there is an event at halloween that sometimes randomly spawns him in servers.He is a big armored guy with a pumpkin head and a creepy axe made by the devil.His laughter is heard by the entire server.Doesn't matter if you are Scout class or anything else that can escape, when you are his main moment's target you are just f***ed.

Lord Barclay "The hammer", from Stronghold 2.This b**** has a giant castle with giant army of crossbow men and knights and pikemen and archers and pikemen and catapults an balistas and catapults and archers and s***.Basicly he is a badass.He is a bald guy with a green cape and a hammer.I just like him.He appears in the start and the end of the game.I love the scene when the catapult guy misses you and your friend Sir William and then he is like "Y U NO AIM RITE" and shots his own catapult guy with a one-handed Crossbow like a boss.

The Titan, from Dead Frontier.This is the biggest zombie in Dead Frontier.He is like...big...he has spikes and everything.He charges you with his spikey hands and has a hell load of hitpoints.Experienced players have trouble with that damn hitpoints limit.

Captain Kamos, from Age Of Mythology.Yeah a pirate minotaur!Nothing better than an old ages strategy game that has to do with egpytian pirates that f***ing sail to atlantis to steal a giant triedent!Spam Toxotes untill he cries because out of Axemen and Spearmen!

Gigan, from Godzilla Unleashed.A freaking alien that looks like a chicken tied up with a sea dinosaur and giant steel claws and teeth.This badass will rock your world with his moves and chainsaw chest!

The Destroyer, from Terraria.I ragequit right here.We talk about the evolution of a giant demonic corupted worm in robotic edition with giant robot soul eaters that shot lazers.Not big description.This boss is a b**** and a badass the same time.But not badass as Skeletron Prime...

Sorry for big post.And also, Kira, GlaDOS is not a guy. xD
    Fluttershy

Somewhere in Equestria

Post by Fluttershy on Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Can't say I play many video games with good antagonists.. I do know a game with two good ones though...

(Ougon Musou Kyoku, Ougon Musou Kyoku X, or Ougon Musou Kyoku CROSS)
    Nuff' said

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:00 am