The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

What is the most annoying part you have ever encountered in a video game?

What is the most annoying part you have ever encountered in a video game?

Post by Guest on Thu May 17, 2012 4:06 pm

THIS DAMN WITCHES, MAN!Ohello,
    Scout is 'ere again.I am curently RAAAAaaaagIIIn' because this this part on Serious Sam 2 is a little b...WITCH...There are Witches flying around you, at the mission before Magnor's boss, bombing you with magiv and you cannot aim em for a f...FREAK...and then Werebulls show up and kick the hell out of you and a Giant Spider finishes you off even if you got out from that part finaly after all the pain!Well I bet you had to experience a moment like that in a game you play also...We would like to know what you experienced in YOUR video games.Have fun, Scout is out THIS FREAKING WITCHES!WHY THE F*** WOULD THE WEREBULL SNEAK ON ME COMEON!!!
    Kira Light
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Re: What is the most annoying part you have ever encountered in a video game?

Post by Kira Light on Thu May 17, 2012 6:04 pm

I'd have to say it would be Sabrina's Pokémon Gym is rather annoying. You'd just step into a random portal and get somewhere random. I'd have to take a lot of time before getting to Sabrina, and exiting was hard too.
    Skyleon
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

You don't want to know.

Post by Skyleon on Thu May 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Oh my God, getting hit my a Blue before the finish line would have to be the most annoying thing that could ever happen to you in a video game. It's like... you're right there, so close, about to wiiinnnn and BOOM! *everyone else passes you at 100 MPH* ... 8th.

Catching some of the legends was also annoying for me. Like Suicune and all the birds in Sinnoh, also, Cresselia. D:

Administrator

Purple Zigzagoon

Post by Roxie on Fri May 18, 2012 11:34 am

All the water levels in the Legend of Zelda games.....
    *shudders*

Start of turn 1
    Gardevoir has Mega Evolved into Mega Gardevoir!
    Gardevoir used Focus Blast!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 lost 100% of its health!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 fainted!

蓝色闪光: ⊙▽⊙
    Shadow Roxas: Noooot this time buddy
    蓝色闪光 forfeited against Shadow Roxas!

The window was disabled due to one of the players closing the battle window.
    RandomDude

Post by RandomDude on Fri May 18, 2012 6:38 pm

Pokemon SS whenever I just had a Feraligatr Lv 88 and taught it Earthquake. Kept getting slaughtered by Red's Pikachu.
    Ryuzaki Orwen

Toronto, Canada

Post by Ryuzaki Orwen on Fri May 18, 2012 6:53 pm

They're are many things I find annoying in video games but I'll say just one which is #1 of my #10 most annoying game stuff. It's trying to catch legendaries like Groudon (Emerald Version). But You wanna use your master ball badly but it's not worth it cuz you might want Latios or Latias. IT DRIVES MEH NUTS! Crying or Very sad SO MUCH RESTARTIN
    millennium vappy
    Administrator
    Administrator

A garbage can of a city

Post by millennium vappy on Thu May 31, 2012 12:33 pm

anything that goes too fast with no control and lots of stuff. take micro-mike from action 52, for example.

Thanks BOO for making the sig banner.
    ...:
    Sheenx
    Server Moderator
    Server Moderator

The Whimsical Star
    Up n' down n' all around

Post by Sheenx on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Loading screens. oAo
    EpicSerperior
    Server Moderator
    Server Moderator

In pokemon b/w

Post by EpicSerperior on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:51 pm

The most annoying part in the game pokemon black version is when you go and try and catch a pokemon, especially if it's a shiny pokemon, and you get a crit. -.-. lol.
    Fluttershy

Somewhere in Equestria

Post by Fluttershy on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Megaman Battle Network, Team Protoman or something like that I don't remember the name, but I got to the part where you had to make the words with a certain number of turns. It took me a few hours before I just went and got a walkthough. Then when I got to Protoman, HE WAS AS HARD A FUCK.
    /ragequit
    /neverplayedagain

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:24 pm