The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

What kind of new features you think Pokemon B/W 2 will have?

What kind of new features you think Pokemon B/W 2 will have?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Greetings, TH 1# Fans!
    scout is 'ere.I was wondering: what kind of new features Pokemon Black/White 2 could have?Pokemon B/W 1 failed at some places because there was no VS Seeker, not really big and interesting Metagame and it was getting boring time to time.I bet Game Freak though "Oh no!Our game does not contain features that will apply a nice metagame for the people!" Even Alder was right! "WHAT WILL YOU DO AFTER BECOME STRONGER?".Well what do you think?B/W 2 would be on DSi and DS too or only 3Ds?Is it gonna have a new story?Is is gonna have diferent characters and stuff?New trainers, new areas?New items that was not contained?Happy easter and I wish this thread will become popular before the game comes out.
    Kira Light
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Re: What kind of new features you think Pokemon B/W 2 will have?

Post by Kira Light on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Interesting topic. I think we'll be able to fight the gym leaders again after beating the Elite Four. In Diamond & Pearl, fighting gym leaders a second time wasn't possible, but that feature was granted in Platinum. It should be the same thing with Black and White 2. Also, battling the Seven Sages is something that might be implemented, which would increase the level of difficulty of the game. I also hope we can find non-Unova Pokemon before facing the Elite Four. It would add more variety to the game.
    Trinitrotoluene
    Administrator
    Administrator

smile ◠‿◠
    「st☆rlight」

Post by Trinitrotoluene on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Rematches. Seven Sages battling. Maybe the ability to catch both Reshiram and Zekrom in one game?

3ds fc: 0173-1523-3949
    pokémon x: rebecca
    pokémon y: lincoln
    twitter handle: @246_Tritone
    np: calibre - half full - shelf life vol. 2

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Rick wrote:Rematches. Seven Sages battling. Maybe the ability to catch both Reshiram and Zekrom in one game?

The Seven Sages battling is a really creative idea...also the catch both Reshiram and Zekrom wouldn't be that nice because it can kill the interest on trading Pokemon.We also got an event right now which we can get a free Reshiram for White or a Zekrom for Black both level 100.We can trade those in Pokemon B/W 2 so yeah...
    Skyleon
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

You don't want to know.

Post by Skyleon on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:38 pm

What we need is a completely 3D Pokemon game for the 3DS. Is the Pokemon company the only noobs that are still making games for the DS/DSi?

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Skyleon wrote:What we need is a completely 3D Pokemon game for the 3DS. Is the Pokemon company the only noobs that are still making games for the DS/DSi?

You are killing the hipsters.

Spoiler:

No offense but seriously.There is no reason to call noobs the people who remake the game on the old DS types.I am not gonna buy a 3Ds, like many others will not, so it's not good for us to have our money spent on a DSi and now have to buy a new console.You know what?There is already 3D Pokedex unleashed for Pokemon White/Black 1.GO GET IT.DO NOT BE LAZY.Search it!Just make a Global Link account!I bet there would be more 3D apps and Prommotions!Duuh!
    Skyleon
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

You don't want to know.

Post by Skyleon on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:11 pm

What?

Server Administrator

The world

Post by Crossfire12 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Well then again there are many good games for the 3Ds so in a way getting one would be cool, I'm thinking about getting one, MK7 and Rumble Blast this summer if I can
    Skyleon
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

You don't want to know.

Post by Skyleon on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:06 pm

MK7 is awesome! You should totally get it. If you're gonna play online, good luck. By the time you get the game, most people will probably have 20,000+ VR, and it is kind of hard to get there.

Administrator

Purple Zigzagoon

Post by Roxie on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Except me :p but i agree with Sky, Rick, and Kira about the game. And vol, GET MK7 AND SONIC GENERATIONS!! Pheonix, the 3ds isnt all bad. Shit, even the high school band director got one with mk7.

Start of turn 1
    Gardevoir has Mega Evolved into Mega Gardevoir!
    Gardevoir used Focus Blast!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 lost 100% of its health!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 fainted!

蓝色闪光: ⊙▽⊙
    Shadow Roxas: Noooot this time buddy
    蓝色闪光 forfeited against Shadow Roxas!

The window was disabled due to one of the players closing the battle window.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:24 am

I didn't said it's bad.I am just gonna be a hipster and keep using the DSi. Wink
    harsha
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Post by harsha on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:12 am

I, and many others, am still using the first generation DS because I can't just go buy a 3DS when I want to. That being said, I think Pokemon will eventually move in that direction. Since this game is a sequel, I wonder if we'll be the same character or if we are going to have to start anew as a new character. If we're the same character, it wouldn't make sense starting off with a Level 5 Pokemon, though.
    Kira Light
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Post by Kira Light on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:06 am

Do you guys think we'll still have the same starters?
    Ryuzaki Orwen

Toronto, Canada

Post by Ryuzaki Orwen on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Sleep Maybe The Chance To Make Your Own Trainer ,And To Customize The Looks Of Your Rival. Would It Be A Good Idea To Let The Mother Have More In The New Story? Maybe She Could Be A Gym Leader. Also They Could Add The Shadow Pokemon Story In It!(Pokemon Colosseum,Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness)

Last edited by Ryuzaki Orwen on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Guava Juice...)
    Ryuzaki Orwen

Toronto, Canada

Post by Ryuzaki Orwen on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Kira Light wrote:Do you guys think we'll still have the same starters?
    Maybe They Will Give The Option To Have Starters From Any Gen. afro
    Roxie
    Administrator
    Administrator

Purple Zigzagoon

Post by Roxie on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Ryuzaki Orwen wrote:
    Kira Light wrote:Do you guys think we'll still have the same starters?
    Maybe They Will Give The Option To Have Starters From Any Gen. afro

I hope so, that'd be epic~

Start of turn 1
    Gardevoir has Mega Evolved into Mega Gardevoir!
    Gardevoir used Focus Blast!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 lost 100% of its health!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 fainted!

蓝色闪光: ⊙▽⊙
    Shadow Roxas: Noooot this time buddy
    蓝色闪光 forfeited against Shadow Roxas!

The window was disabled due to one of the players closing the battle window.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Ryuzaki Orwen wrote:Also They Could Add The Shadow Pokemon Story In It!(Pokemon Colosseum,Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness)

That could be a freaking awesome idea...the Shadow Pokemon story never stepped in the DS Pokemon series.It could be awesome to make a big remake.Also for B/W 2 it could be AMAZING if we could travel to other regions and battle the other Gym leaders, Elite Four and the Champion!Very Happy
    Kira Light
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Post by Kira Light on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:13 pm

I wonder if we're gonna be able to catch the new formes of Kyurem before facing the Elite Four. Also, having a healing hazard or something would be pretty cool. Instant 12.5% recovery upon switch-in.
    Ryuzaki Orwen

Toronto, Canada

Post by Ryuzaki Orwen on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Maybe The New Kyurem Forms Vs Groudon,Kyogre,Rayquaza Or Lugia And Ho-oh study
    Also The Starter You Choose Might Have An Impact On Which New Or Old Legendary You'll Get. bounce
    Is It A Good Idea If There Was A Double Battle With Red And Gary In The Kanto Region? Twisted Evil

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Ryuzaki Orwen wrote:Maybe The New Kyurem Forms Vs Groudon,Kyogre,Rayquaza Or Lugia And Ho-oh study
    Also The Starter You Choose Might Have An Impact On Which New Or Old Legendary You'll Get. bounce
    Is It A Good Idea If There Was A Double Battle With Red And Gary In The Kanto Region? Twisted Evil

Nice ideas but I would let em to the metagame.I wish on the metagame we could battle all of the old region charaters, gym leaders and elite fours.Even the admins and the bosses from Colosseum and Gale Of Darkness XD!Features like thoe could make one freaking game: The world's masterpiece.
    Kira Light
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Post by Kira Light on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Having a Battle Frontier would also be really cool. In Diamond and Pearl, we had the Battle Tower, and when Platinum came out, the Battle Frontier was available. It was the same in Ruby and Sapphire, in which we only had the Battle Tower, and the Battle Frontier popped up in Emerald. I think it'll be the same this time around. That would be fun. ALSO, a move tutor would be cool. I hope we'll have an area extension as well.
    Ryuzaki Orwen

Toronto, Canada

Post by Ryuzaki Orwen on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:21 pm

But Then Who Is The New Team? For Example,Team Rocket,Team Plasma etc. confused

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Ryuzaki Orwen wrote:But Then Who Is The New Team? For Example,Team Rocket,Team Plasma etc. confused

Let's upgrade Team Plasma with more Pokemon, more kinds and types of grunts and freaking put a good reason for em to be villains.I DO NOT ACCEPT TWO POKEMON STEALING GANGS. >:I

But also it could be nice to have all the older villains in the metagame.We already already have one member on Team Rocket in Black and White 1 (To see him, go to Iccirus town WINTER, go south where the mills are, explore and you will see a house with a door.There is the member but he will not battle you neither he wears TR costume.He will jst tell you about the job and that having a family is nice.)
    Artist Smeargle
    Administrator
    Administrator

The Fanciest Man

Post by Artist Smeargle on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Kira Light wrote:I wonder if we're gonna be able to catch the new formes of Kyurem before facing the Elite Four. Also, having a healing hazard or something would be pretty cool. Instant 12.5% recovery upon switch-in.

I don't think there are going to be any new moves or new effects, as the B/W 2 will most likely be interactive with B/W 1. Thus, they can likely battle/trade. THUS A NEW MOVE WOULD DESTROY THE WOORRRRLLLLD.

"hiper" --()--

Rika is still dead.

Rips from http://www.pkparaiso.com/ pls give them more credit.

Credit to Mr. Sufat for this absolutely SMASHING avatar.
    harsha
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Post by harsha on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:10 pm

It's not going to be that much changing... Just like, a Battle Frontier, new Kyurem Formes, and... Well that's probably it. Sorry to put you guys down, but a lot of these are irrational changes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:42 pm