The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

I think I need a new Delta Team xD

Clam
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

Slowbroking
    North Carolina

I think I need a new Delta Team xD

Post by Clam on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Cloyster (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Skill Link
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature ( Atk, -SAtk)
    - Shell Smash
    - Icicle Spear
    - Explosion
    - Rock Blast
    I seem to like Cloyster but If they have priority 1 moves It dies to fast, And I start with it cause It can clear a few Pokemon off or sweep a team
    Breloom (M) @ Toxic Orb
    Trait: Poison Heal
    Jolly Nature ( Spd, -SAtk)
    - Spore
    - Substitute
    - Focus Punch
    - Seed Bomb
    I remember this breloom from way back but I still think its doing great unless again they have priority 1 moves, I know breloom was used alot and Im not sure its outdated or nor but I love it on the team for thing that have alot of hp
    Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
    Trait: Poison Heal
    Jolly Nature ( Spd, -SAtk)
    - Swords Dance
    - Fire Fang
    - Facade
    - Earthquake
    Ice and water WRECK it to hard even though its bulky in defenses Should I use the Substitute move list, One Swords Dance and its a killing machine.... Even though it doesnt go much to Levitate Ghost e.e
    Metagross @ Life Orb
    Trait: Clear Body
    - Meteor Mash
    - Earthquake
    - Bullet Punch
    - Ice Punch
    KILL IT WITH FIRE or earthquake nuff said and almost everything is faster than it but I love this set up BUT I feel like it needs something better than Ice punch, Favorite Pokemon of all time but thats not good enough so Christ almighty IT IS STRONG AS HELL D; I mean Meteor Mash it a great move and it even raises ATK
    quite often
    Haxorus (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Rivalry
    - Dragon Dance
    - X-Scissor
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Tail
    Im guessing I should drop dragon tail for outrage, even though I like Dragon Tail due to the switching but it defeats the purpose of Dragon dance, I nly run it cause I figured I needed a dragon on the team ._. Which means I should probably DITCH it for something that can lease Dragon Pulse that is not Dragon and weak to Ice
    Infernape (F) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Blaze
    - Close Combat
    - ThunderPunch
    - Flare Blitz
    - Earthquake
    I think the Thunder Punch is self explanatory.... But I think I should Switch to a SATK version, you think. Basically the only raw speed Pokemon on the team without boost and all that jazz and she really needs to be there, mainly cause this team needs a fire Pokemon to deal with Ice ones

All in all it dies to priority moves water and ice moves but I have things for that, I mean it looks balanced But I really need some help since I havent been on In over a year and I cant think of what it needs.
    I would VERY much like to keep it but I know it needs some changes.

Last edited by Clam on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    Trinitrotoluene
    Administrator
    Administrator

smile ◠‿◠
    「st☆rlight」

Re: I think I need a new Delta Team xD

Post by Trinitrotoluene on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:00 am

RMT Rules wrote:2. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.

Yea, I hate to be the one who breaks it to you, but you need descriptions for your RMT. Showing a team doesn't really accomplish much; you'll need to break it down so we can evaluate what weaknesses this team might have. For now, locked. PM me the info for your Pokemon, and I'll unlock this thread. Sorry!

3ds fc: 0173-1523-3949
    pokémon x: rebecca
    pokémon y: lincoln
    twitter handle: @246_Tritone
    np: calibre - half full - shelf life vol. 2

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:14 pm