The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

McQ's art stuff.

Poll

Did you enjoy what you saw?

[ 4 ]
    80% [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    20% [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    McQ
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

In her pants

McQ's art stuff.

Post by McQ on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Ermm Yeh I will be posting art stuff I do here. So enjoy Twisted Evil

Spoiler:
    Ok well I've been thinking about making a comic for Pokemon since I've been bored and need to work on my art skills. So ... Um here it goes? :s Please tell me what you think. (Btw have a crappy scanner so it kinda lightened the drawing and took out some lines >.< )

~Welcome to the Pokemon Region of Kiyato. This is where we shall meet the very Pokemon that we will be watching for many days to come, who has yet to have started his journey into the magnificent world of Pokemon. This young Pokemon's name just so happens to be Eevee, and he is one very confusing Pokemon when it comes to his personality. But today, We find him sleeping underneath a small tree enjoying the beautiful weather and the occasional breeze. He suddenly awakes and gazes off into the distance admiring the incredible scenery , but can't help but to be a bit unsure if he is ready to make his way off on his own. But he quickly ignores his fears and jumps into the air with a smile on his face , ready to take on the world!~

"Today's the day I finally start my journey, to become the strongest Pokemon ever!"

*His sudden shouting was proceeded by a loud commotion in the branches of a nearby tree.*

"Who on in the world is making all that noise?!"

*A Murkrow flies down from the very same tree and lands on the low lying grass.*

"Is it you making that noise!? How do you expect me to sleep when your making more noise
    than a Exploud!?
    "

~Will the Murkrow take revenge on the young Eevee? Will Eevee decide to fight back ? Is someone going to explain to Eevee what an Exploud is ?!? Stay tuned for the next episode of "Pokemon Travels"~

It was supposed to be a comic but It seems it would possibly be better as a child's book , and instead of having them all on one page like the link shows just have one pic per page if it were to be a book. Please give me some feedback on this, I worked actually pretty hard to draw it all up and get a good final copy, total it took 12 hours and about 17 minutes.)

Spoiler:
    This was a fun project I did in my free time, it was really aggravating to making though because it used to be a real badge but I had to add a lot of coloring , do the background, take away the engraved writing that was on the badge, take away the emblem and draw a poke ball on it. But in all I think it turned out pretty good for a fun little project. though since it's so large you can see a lot of imperfections.

Spoiler:
    A collision between infernape electivire, fans of either of the pokes know this scene well, so I decided to see what I could do with it when I got bored since Electivire is my personal favorite. I've redone the scene completely and blurred the surrounding edges to not only intensify the collision but to bring more focus to the center of the picture since that is where all the action is happening.

Last edited by McQ on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Kira Light
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Re: McQ's art stuff.

Post by Kira Light on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:36 pm

That's pretty nice work you've got there. Well done!
    Trinitrotoluene
    Administrator
    Administrator

smile ◠‿◠
    「st☆rlight」

Post by Trinitrotoluene on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:44 pm

No need for the reserve posts. This isn't a trade thread.

3ds fc: 0173-1523-3949
    pokémon x: rebecca
    pokémon y: lincoln
    twitter handle: @246_Tritone
    np: calibre - half full - shelf life vol. 2
    harsha
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Post by harsha on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Nice art, McQ
    McQ
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

In her pants

Post by McQ on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Rick wrote:No need for the reserve posts. This isn't a trade thread.

Umm.. rick I do a lot of art work, unless these posts have unlimited character restrictions I did indeed need those spots.
    Manaphy72

Virginia

Post by Manaphy72 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:15 am

I am a huge fan of your first image! The design of the map was absolutely stunning and the way the shading and design was absolutely perfect! Especially since you made it like a comic almost, the Pokemon that were drawn were almost flawless. They had a few curves that were off but besides that... AMAZING.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:50 pm