The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

Introductory Thread

Lucario4Ever

England

Re: Introductory Thread

Post by Lucario4Ever on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Heya! I'm Lucario4Ever, I've been a fan of Pokemon since my big brother introduced me to it. (Like 5 years ago). I'm sort of a Pokemon artist. I've never been good at art, so I intend to get better.

Anyway, good to meet you all. ~ Lucario4Ever.
    Astro Zombie

HI ASTRO! -Roxas
    Missouri

Post by Astro Zombie on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Hello everyone.
    I'm Astro. I'm 18, my favorite generation is either 2 or 4.
    Bug types are my favorite. And I like techno and screamo music. ^^
    Sheenx
    Server Moderator
    Server Moderator

The Whimsical Star
    Up n' down n' all around

Post by Sheenx on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Oh hai! I'm Sheenx! I obviously like Shinx and it's evolutionary family. I enjoy drawing and making decent sprites. I'm also the little bugger who started the bagel epidemic. The Treehouse is currently my go-to server, and possibly won't change. :3
    Roxie
    Administrator
    Administrator

Purple Zigzagoon

Post by Roxie on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Meh, not entirely sure it's necessary to introduce myself, but imma do it for those who dont know me. My name is...well currently Victini or something to deal with Roxas (like Shadow Roxas). I'm 14. I've been on TH since like...towards the end of April 2011. I have always liked pokemon, and I love to battle (when I'm not talking). Some people *cough*Harsha*cough* call me by Michael, my true name. Others call me Wolf, Roxas, or Victini. The wolf came from my very first names on PO (Lone Twilight Wolf, Lone Wolf, Twilight Wolf, Shadow Hunter Wolf, and [SH]Chaos Wolf name). Just a fair warning: make me mad, and I turn into a time bomb (ask Sheenx). My main name on PO is Shadow Link. And thats all, anything just PM me.

Last edited by [SH]Chaos Wolf on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : And you care why?)

Start of turn 1
    Gardevoir has Mega Evolved into Mega Gardevoir!
    Gardevoir used Focus Blast!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 lost 100% of its health!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 fainted!

蓝色闪光: ⊙▽⊙
    Shadow Roxas: Noooot this time buddy
    蓝色闪光 forfeited against Shadow Roxas!

The window was disabled due to one of the players closing the battle window.
    millennium vappy
    Administrator
    Administrator

A garbage can of a city

i r teh vappy!

Post by millennium vappy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:05 am

i r teh vappy! y im here u say? cuz of requests lots and lots of them.

Last edited by teh vappy on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:58 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : begone from this editing reason)

Thanks BOO for making the sig banner.
    ...:
    EnragedEntei

Australia

Post by EnragedEntei on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:26 am

Well, hey guys. It's been a loooong, looong, time since I last saw most of you.
    Half of you are probably all like, "who the hell is this kid?"
    Well this is why I'm here, to answer that.

After a huge inactive period away from Pokemon, I left what I most loved without telling anyone. I missed you guys so much, so I've returned...

A few of you may see me on PO more often now... so, hey everyone...
    It's [FrontierBrain]ExpEX, sorry for leaving you guys for so long, and I hope that'll I'll be accepted again.

That's all I have to say I guess...

- ExpEX
    Duon Adventuor

Noble Neighborhood, Green Land

Post by Duon Adventuor on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Hello Treehouse! I am Duon Adventuor, The best adventurer there is (I also call myself the second Sonic)! I decided that if you can't beat'em, join'em! I'm also here to try and hangout with my TH friends!

Jake92ThePokemonFan

Post by Jake92ThePokemonFan on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Hiya! I'm Jake92ThePokemonFan. I am a Pokemon fan (hence the name,) And I'm normally known as Jake92 on PO. I have loads of fun playing with my Hot Wheels, which isn't based on Pokemon lol. I hope you will see me enjoying the fun!

-Jake92ThePokemonFan
    The Threat of Decay
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

In reverence, she shall speak my name.

Post by The Threat of Decay on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Hey guys, TTD here. I've been a regular on Treehouse (excluding when I left for 5 months) ever since the summer of either 09 or 10. I've been an admin on the server for a while, but haven't had the time to make an account on these here forums. I go by Voice of the Soul or Ashes of the Wake on the server, but everyone calls me TTD because of my original name when I came: TheTrueDragonforce. I used to be such a huge fan of the band DragonForce, but I've gotten into heavier and darker metal, and lost interest in the band. I might not be on often due to having my own band and such. However, I hope all of you fare well in this chaotic age.
    Kira Light
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Post by Kira Light on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Also known under the alias Gonogo, my name is Kira Light. I joined the Treehouse in mid-September, and have grown quite fond of the server. Being a regular nowadays, I think of myself as a polite individual. I honor the Golden Rule, and you will rarely see me swear. As for my battling skills, I think I'm alright. I love battling Rick [Trinitrotoluene] because of the excitement provided during our fierce matches. Harsha is another person who I regularly battle with. Watching anime is another hobby of mine's. Thank you and I hope you will have a nice day.

Last edited by Kira Light on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Manaphy72

Virginia

Post by Manaphy72 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Hello, My name is Manaphy72 but you can call me Mana. I am known as an Administrator at a different Forumotion site and I am an Ok battler. I am also known as a "Great Artist" some people have called me but I do not agree. I call myself an Ok artist and you can find my page in the art section here at The-Treehouse. My favorite Pokemon's are in order as followed.

Manaphy
    Kingdra
    Lilligant

I ♥ grass and water types. there design intrigues me!

Zanian96

Post by Zanian96 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 am

Some of you guys already know me but I'm Zanian. I'm 15. My favorite type of pokemon are ghost types.

Barbeller

Post by Barbeller on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:54 am

Hi guys, I'm Barbeller.

Most of you probably don't know me, but ah well. I used to go on Treehouse a fair bit, and I'm trying to get back into it - so I thought, 'why not join the forums?'

And here I am.
    Sweetie Luv

Post by Sweetie Luv on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:26 pm

well hiya, i'm sweetie luv, and i have no idea where to post this, so i'm just posting it here.
    i was intending on joining this community quite a while back (got a few friends here), but, i guess i was on the auto-kick list, so yerppp.

i'm a relatively decent battler, i've gotten my fair share of peaks before, but, i'm not one to boast. i may include them in my future rmts, ya never know, derpherp~

RagingRk9

Banned.

Post by RagingRk9 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Sup, guys? It's meh, Ridley. My alts include Ezio Auditore. i am awesome. this is cave johnson. signing out. afro
    ScartheDemonTaco

Reap, Kazeshini!

Post by ScartheDemonTaco on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Hello I am Scar the Demon Taco. I like to battle, talk, and help others. I am a regular on TH and like tacos.
    EpicSerperior
    Server Moderator
    Server Moderator

In pokemon b/w

Post by EpicSerperior on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Hello. I'm Shane, as known on the server.

I am 14 and I have 3 favorite anime: Naruto/Shippunden, Bleach, and, obviously, Pokemon.
    ZeroBanshee

this is boring

Post by ZeroBanshee on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Hey everybody, ZeroBanshee here! I'm really new to Competitive Battling and Pokemon Online, but Kira Light's been helping me out a lot with tips. (Thank you!)

I'm Active Duty Navy, I've been in for 2 years. I cuss, smoke, drink, play Pokemon, and love to have fun with my friends. I'm a very relaxed guy, and hard to get upset. Smile

I'm also a Gamer, Let's Player, and I love Cookies.
    Shinkansen-Sama

Post by Shinkansen-Sama on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Hello friends! You may call me Shinkansen-Sama. I chose the name because I really like the Shinkansen(Japanese bullet train). Of course I'm interested in most things Japanese. I'm a bit new so please treat me well! ^^
    Minato

Wouldn't you like to know?

Post by Minato on Tue May 08, 2012 4:05 am

The name is Ryuu. Most of you hopefully know me by now. I'm that guy that listens to those who want to vent out. I'm that guy who has that weird channel for those who need someone to talk to. Yes, that guy who hasn't been here in ages. I missed many of my friends on here so how are you all? Sadly my home IP address was caught in a rangeban, but that cannot be fixed. However, I will still come here on the forums so pm me if you wish to speak to the long lost Ryuu!
    Ralts

Route 102

Hiya.

Post by Ralts on Tue May 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi peeps. Some of you already know me, but for those who don't, I'm Ralts (and I go by the same name on the server.) I enjoy battling and overall having fun.
    (But yeah, 'bout time I joined.)
    Mewtwo

cerulean cave

Post by Mewtwo on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:06 pm

hi
    im mewtwo and am a mewtwo fan
    i like to eat tacos and watch naruto Very Happy

i hope i can make many friends here!
    Method

Whats Up Guys

Post by Method on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Hey guys Im Method I am into basketball lacrosse and gaming.
    I like shiny hunting too. I am very active and hope to meet many new friends!
    Thanks
    -Method
    Fluttershy

Somewhere in Equestria

Post by Fluttershy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Hm I just realised I never really posted here. Guess I should anyways since I'm back.

I'm Fluttershy/*insert 4542973450 alts here*, and a regular on TH. Or morely, I was back in the day.
    I'm the girl that has more alts then most auth, and got away with sendalling Vappy.
    Roxie
    Administrator
    Administrator

Purple Zigzagoon

Post by Roxie on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Fluttershy wrote:I'm the girl that has more alts then most auth, and got away with sendalling Vappy.
    *coughlessthanmecough*

Start of turn 1
    Gardevoir has Mega Evolved into Mega Gardevoir!
    Gardevoir used Focus Blast!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 lost 100% of its health!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 fainted!

蓝色闪光: ⊙▽⊙
    Shadow Roxas: Noooot this time buddy
    蓝色闪光 forfeited against Shadow Roxas!

The window was disabled due to one of the players closing the battle window.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:43 am