The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

my suggestion :)

blade12

The Under World

my suggestion :)

Post by blade12 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:00 am

anyway i have come to realise that servers with a gym challenge have double the people then those without one so Mr.Azurill i think u should think about having gym tryouts of course having rick (if he wants to) as a member of the E4 or maybe even the champ due to his outstanding battle record even tho it would be alot of trouble i think it would pay off just wanted to post my idea so yeah Smile
    Hemlock

Astral Void

Re: my suggestion :)

Post by Hemlock on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:04 pm

That wouldn't be bad but I have a fairly good record, possibly be the 2nd member of the e4.
    Trinitrotoluene
    Administrator
    Administrator

smile ◠‿◠
    「st☆rlight」

Post by Trinitrotoluene on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:37 am

To be fair and brutally honest, I think that this server having a league is a bad idea. While I'm glad that my [outstanding] battle record is painfully obvious to you, I wouldn't take part in a league.

To all who wish to know why our original league pre-forum formation was dissolved, it was dissolved due to a lack of activity and enthusiasm.

Have a nice day.
    ilikecookies

u.k

Post by ilikecookies on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:40 am

well it could work if we just made a thread with rules and leaders and if a leader is beaten he posts who beats him the person who beats all the e4 is the 1st champion (after the gym leaders ) each time someeone beats a leader/e4 the hread is updated and 1 challeneg per week to a leader if they lose. that could work if there was a mod for it and id happily be the 1st e4.
    Trinitrotoluene
    Administrator
    Administrator

smile ◠‿◠
    「st☆rlight」

Post by Trinitrotoluene on Thu May 12, 2011 8:14 pm

(17:01:36) +The Oracle Turret: Lendo, no. I will not start the league back up.
    (17:01:52) +Master of Puppets: The league was just as useless as the United Nations.
    (17:03:01) +The Oracle Turret: Now, if a super-majority (2/3) of the auth argue in favor of the league, then I'll reconsider. However, not even my decision is final. The final decision rests on Mr. Azurill's hands.
    (17:03:16) +[Wolf-Clan]McQ: OMG
    (17:03:19) +[Wolf-Clan]McQ: LEAGUE
    (17:03:26) +[Wolf-Clan]McQ: Wait...like gym leaders o.o
    (17:03:30) +Kraziub: mhm
    (17:03:38) +Mr. Azurill: It's just gonna turn into a bomb,
    (17:03:45) +Mr. Azurill: Sadly enough, I have to agree this is a bad idea.
    (17:04:01) +Artist Smeargle: I'm sorta agenst it, if only because it could possibly crash and be a fail.
    (17:04:11) +Mr. Azurill: And by now, no one probably cares about it anymore.
    (17:04:41) +The Oracle Turret: Well, the majority of the auth among the auth argued against the league, so sorry.

As seen above, most of us auth disagree with the formation of a Pokemon League. Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:46 pm