The Treehouse

This is the forum for the Treehouse servers in Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown!.

Favorite Pokemon

Walrus
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

I can shoot lightning bolts out of my mouth!
    BROMACIAAA!!!!

Favorite Pokemon

Post by Walrus on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Use this thread to tell what your favorite Pokemon is! Tell your Pokemon, and then give an explanation (Optional) about why you like it, from a design or competitive standpoint.

As for me...

Mamoswine, the Twin Tusk Pokemon. It is just all-around amazing. A bad-ass design, as well as being one of about 3 Ice-types usable in OU (Kyurem and Weavile, being the others) this thing is hard not to love. STAB Earthquake, as well as the ability to scare away nearly anything of the Dragon-type? Not only this, but he ties with Kyurem for the highest Attack of all Ice-types. To top it all off, Mamoswine's family are the only Pokemon who are immune to both Hail and Sandstorm without the use of an ability, thus adding to his versatility. One more thing...

LOOK AT THOSE HUGE TUSKS.

Last edited by Walrus on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Gonogo

Montreal

Re: Favorite Pokemon

Post by Gonogo on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:08 pm

It's TUSKY MCPIG! As for me, my favorite pokemon is...

Galvantula, the EleSpider pokemon. First, he has a unique typing, Bug and Electric. It has great Spd and decent SAtk and can sweep teams if used properly. (I'm talking about the UU tier.) Compoundeyes is a great ability, giving Thunder the accuracy boost it really needed. Galvantula is awesome. Final.
    Trinitrotoluene
    Administrator
    Administrator

smile ◠‿◠
    「st☆rlight」

Post by Trinitrotoluene on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:46 pm

As though you all needed to ask. Just look at it! It's a flaming Atlas moth that can tear through OU if given the chance! Also, it's design is epic even by aesthetic standards! It was one of the Pokemon nominated and voted upon for Smogon's 5th round of suspect voting. The fact alone that it's featured in nearly every sun team that peaks at #1 (Kinglypuff's team) or gets close there (Grimm70's and Blue_Star's teams) showcases its incredible status as one of the best, if not the best, sweepers in OU.

Now, if competitive viability is disregarded as a judge for favoritism, then Gardevoir is a favorite. Elegance is probably the main reason it's one of my favorites.

I'll finish this later.
    PkmnTrainer Shane

ya face! jk

Post by PkmnTrainer Shane on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:37 pm

My favorite pokemon is...

It's a good pokemon. It's highest base stat is speed(Besides hp) and it can be either an Attacker or a spAttacker. It's dw ability is contrary, which does the opposite of a stat-lowering move.

That is all Sleep .
    Sheenx
    Server Moderator
    Server Moderator

The Whimsical Star
    Up n' down n' all around

Post by Sheenx on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:25 am

You guys won't believe what I chose as my favorite Pokemon! YOU'LL NEVER EXPECT IT! /sarcasm

My favorite Pokemon is...

Luxray. The Gleam Eyes Pokemon. Usually forgotten for the heavyweights of electric types, Luxray does have potential. It can be used as a Guts abuser with his new dream world ability, or can be used as a wallbreaker role. Luxray doesn't have the best move pool, but it can learn Ice Fang. Luxray also is the only electric type Pokemon to learn Superpower, which makes Tyranitar cry.
    harsha
    Server Admin Alumnus
    Server Admin Alumnus

Post by harsha on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:53 am

I wonder whom mine is... As if you didn't already know!
    Who is it?:
    Dragonite is, safe to say, the most versatile Pokemon in OU. He can function as a cleric, a supporter, and annoyer, a sweeper, and even a revenge killer. Also, I've loved him since Gen I, and I get Dragonites in every game when possible (I have eight in Pokemon White: 7 Normal and 1 Shiny). Also, he just looks so cute! Don't you want to hug him? Anyways, in short, Dragonite is my favorite Pokemon.

Breloom

Post by Breloom on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:16 pm

My favourite POkemon is...

Gyarados!

Bulky, powerful, enormous movepool, looks cool, and it's blue.

Roxie
    Administrator
    Administrator

Purple Zigzagoon

Post by Roxie on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Considering my options, I must redo my post. As always, Latias is my favorite (for competitive reasons). Now, after re-playing my HeartGold game, I now have a new found respect for two different pokemon. Those pokemon would be: Typhlosion(LV: 54) and Electivire(LV: 71). Typhlosion basically murdered 7/8 gyms in the Johto region (I hate Whitney and her Miltank with a passion now). Electivire for, not only sweeping through the E4 and Kanto's gym leaders, but for also being the one who destroyed Red's team. All around, even on PO, Electivire has become a tie for my #1 spot.

Last edited by [SH]Chaos Wolf on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New found faves.)

Start of turn 1
    Gardevoir has Mega Evolved into Mega Gardevoir!
    Gardevoir used Focus Blast!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 lost 100% of its health!
    The foe's 劈斩司令 fainted!

蓝色闪光: ⊙▽⊙
    Shadow Roxas: Noooot this time buddy
    蓝色闪光 forfeited against Shadow Roxas!

The window was disabled due to one of the players closing the battle window.
    Crossfire12
    Server Administrator
    Server Administrator

The world

Post by Crossfire12 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:29 pm

I have a tie for my fav pokemon

no matter what anyone says this guy has the power he is the first pokemon I used to E4 back then and right now he is in my white version sitting at lv100 and with a sick moveset

Who would not love this guy. watching the tv.show(back when it was good) and using him in Firered, Pikachu rules he may not have the power to keep up with this metagame but he is still awesome and like char he is siiting at lv 100 and atm killing the E4 Very Happy
    mobbythemoblin

Post by mobbythemoblin on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Having playd through explorers of sky I have A deep foundness for Wigglytuff.
    Though not top of yhe metagame (for some reason) It is Arguebly the most cuddly pokemon.
    Manaphy72

Virginia

Post by Manaphy72 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:28 pm

I have three favorite Pokemon and it is very hard to choose which one to post, so i posted all three!

#1 Favorite

The reason Manaphy is my favorite Pokemon is it is so cute! I mean honestly that little guy has a lot of power and he is just so cute. And the way his design is makes it even better! The colors are perfect and it is the reason for my username. I just wish I could use him in my team, but sadly he is banned in OU and UU and other things... He is counted as Uber.

#2 Favorite

The Reason Kingdra(Shiny and Non-shiny) is my favorite Pokemon is its design. Its design is just so aquatic looking but with a hint of a sea horse and dragon. And when it is shiny it may look "Girly" but I love its design. I think that it is great in OU and I understand that not many people use it, but it really is powerful. It also looks good in banners and userbars.

#3 Favorite

The Reason Lilligant is my favorite pokemon is her speed is amazing. I have one and she is just amazing when it comes to moves. I am also a big fan of the grass/water types as you can see. But she is my favorite grass type I believe. Their is a great design of the female mask wearer if you ask me. She may look weak but she will fight hard when she has to.

Overall: The Pokemon shown above are my 3 favorites and There may be more added in the future. Grass types and Water types are my favorite and I am a big fan of gender differences between Pokemon. So every time you think of me, these pokemon can be thought in your head

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:56 pm

My favorite Pokemon is...

TADA!

I like Moltres because it's a free flying bird on flames and looks cool lols.For me it symbolizes revenge and freedom in opposite with Zapdos which shows more power and Articuno which presents Peace.
    Ryuzaki Orwen

Toronto, Canada

Post by Ryuzaki Orwen on Tue May 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Mine is Sceptile because its a fast grass type,it's a rival to blaziken,and my fav starter in emerald! My next one is Metagross because It's Metagross. 3rd Fav is Umbreon.

Last edited by Ryuzaki Orwen on Sat May 05, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Ooodles n Nooodles)
    Fluttershy

Somewhere in Equestria

Post by Fluttershy on Tue May 01, 2012 10:09 pm

If you didn't know this about me and I've known you for awhile, my head will esplode.

Mew is the most CUUUUTTEEEEE pokemon ever to mee<3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:58 am